As an organisation grows and shifts its strategic focus, its operating model should also evolve. So assessing your organisational health early and frequently helps to inform your growth plan, and set a platform for success.
- Does your business strategy align with leadership’s vision?
- Have you lost sight of your customer focus as the business has grown?
- Are your organisational structures and capabilities supporting your future strategy?
Assessing organisational health early informs your growth plan, and sets you on the road to growth and success. Our Organisational Health Assessment identifies challenges and opportunities within your organisation, so you can grow and improve your business.
The assessment uses the following inputs:
- Leadership team interviews – so we can understand the leadership vision, and whether it is widely shared and understood
- Organisation structure analysis – to see whether your structure is serving your strategy
- Process documentation review. This helps us see what you’re doing and if its working for you
- HR data analysis, which can help understand whether you’re getting the best out of your people
- Current technology infrastructure exploration, to make sure you’re operating at your best
We pull this together into a user-friendly dashboard, so you can quickly understand key observations and considerations on how to improve your business.
Assessing organisational health can pave the way to maximising your business potential.
Contact us to ignite your business.