Companies with top-quartile operating model indicators have operating margins that are 260 basis points higher than those in the bottom quartile. Good operating models mean good business.Bain & Co, 2014
- Do you understand your customer and their needs?
- Have you got a defined strategy and vision for your organisation?
- Do you know what your organisation should look like next year? The year after?
We know you need the right operating model to deliver your objectives, and we can help you design the one to suit your needs. Our approach is collaborative, so that you can own the design for the long-run. And we always consider both commercial and customer needs, to make sure all bases are covered.
Our Deep Dive ignites your business through two “sprints”. These are called the “As-Is Assessment”, and the “High-Level Design”.
The As-Is assessment includes:
- Comprehensive review of business strategy and objectives. This means we can be 100% clear on where you are, and where you want to go
- As-Is operating model assessment, to see if your structure currently supports business objectives
- Defining operating model design principles. This provides a framework for future design decisions
- “To-be” capability map development, so we can understand the skills needed for future growth
The High-Level design covers:
- Creating a visual so you can see how the design will look and feel
- Development of several options for consideration
- Analysis of key high-level processes, so that all business critical aspects are included
- Business Case development
Contact us to talk about how a deep dive on your operating model can ignite your business.