A clear and supportive flexible working policy can drive employee engagement, productivity and retention
- Flexibility is the future of work – have you got the right policies in place to support flexible working?
- Are you looking to create a culture of flexibility but need guidelines and clarity?
- Are your people asking for more flexibility so they can juggle work / life demands?
Let us ignite your business to work in a more flexible way
Flexibility can be tied into your business model and culture in a way which benefits both your people and your business. A clear and supportive policy can drive employee engagement, productivity and retention.
We can help you put that in place, focusing on the factors that will drive success for your business model. It’s also great for managing your talent agenda.
We can help you to:
- Understand the key considerations of flexible working, including models for flexible time, pay and location
- Help you scope both business and employee requirements for flexibility in the workplace, and apply them to creating the right policy for you
- Build a supportive working culture by enabling people to understand how their role can work within your framework
- Accommodate diversity and inclusion at all levels within your organisation. This helps to maximise focus on business outcomes whilst supporting your talent agenda
We know that organisations who support their people also get the most out of them – it’s how to create a successful and commited talent community. So let us help you.
Talk to us about how a flexible working policy can help to create a productive and engaged workforce.